Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Liebster Award:)

 Hello sweeties,
we are almost there.. Two more days until weekend is here! Hope you are all ok:)

 I am really happy and super excited for today's post! For my surprise I found that not one, but two lovely ladies nominated me for the Liebster award:) To begin with a big thanks to Michelle from The Stylish MiMi and Mak from Beautiful Freaks for nominating my blog with this award! If you haven't checked their blogs, I strongly recommend you do so, NOW!!:) The Liebster Award means a lot to me as I started my blog only a few months ago and it's great to know that people like my blog and actually think that it deserve to be nominated!



 For those who don't already know what a Liebster Award is (I know you all do, but let me describe it in few words just in case..), it's an award given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers from other bloggers. It's an opportunity given to new bloggers, to promote their blogs, let people know more about them and also interact with other bloggers as they have to nominate 11 bloggers with the Liebster Award. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome (I didn't know that one!). 

 Each nominee should follow 5 rules:

  1. Share 11 things about  yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
  3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog
  4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated 
  5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back their blog

11 things about myself:


  1. I am a last (last) minute person! I can never do anything till the last minute
  2. I love playing games, especially Call of Duty (I know it sounds a bit weird, but I really do:) )
  3. I love buying things (everyone does!) but sometimes I just want so bad to buy something that I end up with something that I never wear or use
  4. I am a very good listener, I love helping people, giving advise but I am terrible when it comes to accepting advices
  5. My friends and family always make fun of my height. I'm one of the shortest people I know
  6. I am proud to  be able to talk and write in three different languages, Greek, Czech and English
  7. I have an obsession with food, chocolate, cakes, in other words everything! (So glad that I can't easily gain weight)
  8. I love spending my time experimenting with food (recipes), nails, clothes, arts etc.
  9. I can't start my day without coffee! Tried once but I had to leave uni immediately and get a cup of coffee first
  10. I love collecting things ("memories" or whatever catches my eyes). I have tones of things and photos and each one of them has its own story! But this makes it very difficult for me to then clean the house and get rid of all that extra stuff! So I ended up being an absolutely messy person!!
  11. The last two years (after being with my boyfriend) I became a geek and a very competitive person. I now know staff that two years ago seemed to me Science Fiction and as he is the most competitive person I know, I become a one as well. I never lose !:)
MiMi's 11 Questions:
  1. What made you blog?
    I love writing and being able to express myself through it was one of the main reasons. It's really great not only sharing your own opinions, ideas, advices but also seeing that other people like them!
  2. Who is your fashion icon?
    I love (love, love) Leighton Meester, she has so unique and glamorous style! I love it!!
  3. If you could eat three things for the rest of your life what would they be?
    Emm that's a difficult one for me.. Cheesecake, Sweet&Sour chicken and noodles:)
  4. If you could only pick 5 artists to listen to for the rest of your life, who would they be?
    Adele (Adele Laurie Blue Adkins), Lana Del Reay (Elizabeth Woolridge Grant), Rihanna (Robyn Rihanna Fenty), Ne-Yo (Shaffer Chimere Smith)  and Bruno Mars (Peter Gene Hernandez).
  5. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
    I would really love to see people be inspired by me and being able to get to know other people with the same interest:)
  6. What's your favourite show and why?Ohh there are so many that I like but my favourite one would probably be ... The Big Bang Theory, I really can't miss a single episode. I love all of the actors and actresses, especially Jim Parsons, he is amazing!
  7. If you could pick any other name besides your own what would it be?
    It would probably be Diana:)
  8. Describe your ideal perfect day.
    It would be at the beach with ONLY my loved ones. I just love relaxing and listening to the sea, but in my country they are so crowded that you can barely hear that.
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    My answer will be completely different rather that a year before! I always wanted to become a lawyer or a psychologist.. BUT I ended up studying Business with Law which surprisingly really interests me (it should be noted that I hate maths, that's why it came as a surprise to me!)
  10. What is your favourite fashion trend?
    I love slogan tops, tshirts, sweaters:) but I also love the monochrome trend! These are my two favourites right now!
  11. What fashion trend do you wish never happened?
    I am trying to think of something but there isn't actually something in particular. There are many fashion trends that I wouldn't probably follow but I find them great on other people. So if I have to say something that I wouldn't wear (at least for now) but think that it suits some people perfectly is the bootcut trousers.
Mak's 11 Questions:
  1. What is your favorite color and why?My favourite colour is white! I love all colours in general but white is perfect for everything. It can be perfectly combined with all colours and is perfect for Sunny days
  2. If you were stranded on an island and could bring 3 things, what would they be?
    My contact lenses or glasses (I don't want to but I have to), backpack full of food and water and the last one.. emm.. a pair of flats (I hate walking without shoes, may sound weird but it's true!)
  3. What's your favourite song currently?
    I love listening to Adele's song Skyfall. I don't mind listening it over and over again,
  4. Why do you love blogging?
    As I mentioned above I love writing, and this is the main reason. Getting to know people, styles, is really great!
  5. Are you a night owl?Yes, I definitely am! I can't go to bed before 2am.
  6. What is your favourite movie that has come out in the past year?Side Effects. One of the most interesting movies I have seen. loved it!
  7. List 5 words that describe you - Short
     - Shy
     - Impatient
     - Sensitive
     - Clumsy
  8. What's your least favourite fashion trend right now?I answered that before. I don't really have something that I wouldn't like in general.
  9. Do you look at the glass half full or half empty?It depends. There are times where I look at it as half full but there are times where I can't look at it like that anymore. All of us have some times when we "break down" and that's when my glass is half empty.
  10. How many times have you said "I love you" today?I have said it many times:) I love telling these three words to those who I love. These days I am trying not to fight with people that are special to me (especially my boyfriend) so instead of complaining all the time, I let a smile and an "I love you" make everything ok:)
  11. What's your favourite book?I have read some Greek novels over the past years but to be honest since I have started university I haven't read a single book. So my answer to that will be probably a Greek book ( "Ελένη η πόρνη" )
My 11 questions:
  1. How you love spending your time?
  2. Two clothing items that you can't live without?
  3. What can people learn from your blog? Or what do you want them to?
  4. If you could pack your bags right now and move to another city, which one would it be?
  5. If you could meet one famous person, who would you choose?
  6. A sunny day at the beach or a cold, snowy day at the mountains?
  7. Most amazing thing, memory or day of your life?
  8. Favourite scent?
  9. Describe your style in 3 words
  10. What is the motto of your life?
  11. What is your favourite beauty product?
...And now my 11 nominees!
In the last month I have found so many interesting blogs (most of them new) but I only get to nominate 11. So my 11 nominees are:
  1. Lidnsey from Lidnsey Duffin
  2. Melissa from Lois Lennon
  3. Jillian from Kitch-Kouture
  4. Emily from StudsloveGlitter
  5. Alis from TINY ALIS
  6. Catarina from Your Fashion Boulevard
  7. Laura from Lallo's landing in fashion
  8. Lauren from Lauren's Top Drawer
  9. Patricia Erica from Me and My Freckles
  10. Sarah from WHAT SARAH WANTS
  11. Martina from MartyJo Make Up
These are the blogs I really love to read! If you haven't already been to their blogs, make sure you do! I can guarantee you will not regret it:) 
Please leave a link with your Liebster Award post, so that I can check it out! Really looking forward for your answers and getting to know you a little better:) Congratulations to all of you.x

Thanks again to MiMi and Mak for nominating me:)


Thank you all for reading:)
Make sure you check my nominees' blogs out!x
xxxxx
Stephanie

















Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. I loved hearing your answers, Steph! (Do you mind if I call you that?) I LOVE Call of Duty as well. I could literally play it all day and not be bored. Ha! :D

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not!:) I really like when people are calling me Steph.x Feels like I know them better:) I completely agree with you on that, I spend ages playing Call of Duty.x

      Delete
  2. Aww this is great! It was great getting to you better!

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award.you really deserve it...such a lovely blog.I am a new follower.
    jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll thank you so much for your nomination!!!!!!;)I follow you with gfc!

    http://lalloslndingfashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always fun to learn more about another blogger :) And thank you for your sweet comment on my old blog, luckylittlebird, however I've moved! My new blog is here: thetiniestfirecracker.com Please stop by soon! :D

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie !
    already answered your questions! http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.pt/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    It was the first time that i heard about this award and I didn't know if i could put your name again or not so I didn't :S is there a problem ?
    Love, Catarina <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you have your blog opened again, going to put your link in the nominees:) No, of course not! Yeah I know normally there is "no tag backs" but the people that nominated me didn't have it, so I left it out as well (but that's how it normally works:))
      xxxx

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! :) You can find my response here: http://loislennon.blogspot.com/2013/03/whaddup-liebster-award.html Thank you so much again, I really appreciate it!!! And I love reading your answers as well! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...