Saturday 6 July 2013

Neon Bag!

Hello sweeties,




 Finally the weekend is here, time for some serious rest:) How was your week? We have visited my relatives this week, and we had a really nice time! They have a nice garden and I had to take advantage of it.. Yes! An outfit post was the first thing I thought of (although my outfit was pretty simple) :) BUT... with four dogs and two cats... it's IMPOSSIBLE!













 We had so many family stuff this week, and I am glad that weekend has finally arrived! My boyfriend had a graphics project to do and therefore we were spending most of our days at home, but I am really proud of him, he had done an amazing job (and it was his first one!).. Congratulations:) You can see his project(s) here!
As I said in my previous post (here) neon colours are definitely in this season, and they are so easy to style in Summer! I love wearing playsuits in Summer as they are easy to style and really comfortable.x

I am wearing:
Playsuit - H&M
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Primark

Hope you all had an amazing week:)
Hope you like my outfit!
 Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie


















Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...